Well, it depends on what you mean by it. If you mean my novel Shelf Monkey, you can read about it here. If you mean my upcoming novel Husk, well, at the moment it’s about 380 pages, although that will change with formatting and editing. … More
- Pheats of phrasing — “Sock” by Penn Jillette
- Travels with a Gunt: Douglas Coupland’s “Worst. Person. Ever.”
- Husk shortlisted for the 2013 ReLit Award!
- The Neverending T.B.R. Pile — 18 Nov 2013
- Bawdy horror: Tony Burgess’s “The n-Body Problem”
- Pheats of phrasing — “Wild at Heart” by Barry Gifford
- Pheats of phrasing — “Spanky” by Christopher Fowler