Originally published in the Winnipeg Review, 3 October 2013. Worst. Person. Ever. by Douglas Coupland (Random House Canada, 2013) “I am left, dear reader, with no other option than to believe that when my world turned to shit last month, it was not, in fact, me who had … More
- Pheats of phrasing — “Sock” by Penn Jillette
- Travels with a Gunt: Douglas Coupland’s “Worst. Person. Ever.”
- Husk shortlisted for the 2013 ReLit Award!
- The Neverending T.B.R. Pile — 18 Nov 2013
- Bawdy horror: Tony Burgess’s “The n-Body Problem”
- Pheats of phrasing — “Wild at Heart” by Barry Gifford
- Pheats of phrasing — “Spanky” by Christopher Fowler