In late October 2012, I agreed to guest edit The Afterword, the online book section of The National Post. The following essay originally appeared in The National Post, Tuesday, October 23, 2012. A while back, a concerned Amazon.com patron remarked that Shelf Monkey (my novel set in the world of… WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
- Wizards, detectives, evil: three book reviews, no waiting.
- My Robin Williams story
- The Subconscious Interview of Lavie Tidhar
- The Conscious Interview of Lavie Tidhar
- Reasons I’m looking forward to looking forward, i.e. books!
- Superheroes and secret agents: Lavie Tidhar’s “The Violent Century”
- Pheats of phrasing — “Sophrosyne”