In late October 2012, I agreed to guest edit The Afterword, the online book section of The National Post. The following essay originally appeared in The National Post, Tuesday, October 23, 2012. A while back, a concerned Amazon.com patron remarked that Shelf Monkey (my novel set in the world of… WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
- Pheats of phrasing — “Sophrosyne”
- Will I be in a new noir anthology? The question is “Moot.”
- Politics: where C-minus students become D-minus people
- The Year in Books (so far)
- Zombie Meets Mombie: Music to love zombies by, part 3
- The Subconscious Interview of A.M. Dellamonica
- The Conscious Interview of A.M. Dellamonica